NAHB – National Association
NAHB is a trade association that helps promote the policies that make housing a national priority. Since 1942, NAHB has been serving its members, the housing industry, and the public at large. of the state association.
NAHB has a long history in the industry and with serving its members. NAHB’s various groups analyze policy issues, work toward improving the housing finance system, and analyze and forecast economic and consumer trends.
NAHB exists to represent the building industry by serving its members and affiliated state and local builders associations. To achieve an overall mission of member satisfaction, NAHB concentrates on the following goals:
- Balanced national legislative, regulatory, and judicial public policy.
- Public appreciation for the importance of housing and those who provide it.
- The premier resource for industry information, education, research, and technical expertise.
- Improved business performance of its members and affiliates.
- Effective management of staff, financial, and physical resources to satisfy the association’s needs.
NAHB strives to create an environment in which:
- All Americans have access to the housing of their choice and the opportunity to realize the American dream of homeownership.
- Builders have the freedom to operate as entrepreneurs in an open and competitive environment.
- Housing and those who provide it are recognized as the strength of the nation.